Friday 17 August 2012

Dragonbrand COMPLETE!


So, my sword is finally finished!

After much texture work and smoothing Dragonbrand is finally done. :) A friend of mine helped me to preview it on the high poly model of Dragon Knight and it turned out way better than I expected! I am super excited!

However, the application process shows me how much I have to learn - there are a lot of terms there I do not understand, so it will take some learning and lots of research before I am ready to send it in to Steam. Nonetheless, I am very excited. :)

The completed sword

Dragon Knight with Dragonbrand

All in all this was a great experience and I feel a lot more confident going into TAW with this under my belt - I now know the basics of making a 3D model and texturing it in Maya, which will surely come in handy there!

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment