Sunday 18 March 2012

Recovery and the Reapers

So the portfolio is in and the paperwork is done, as it has been for several days. I have been recovering with lots of sleeping, lots of drinking and lots of Mass Effect 2.

Hence my fanart, based on this piece by Matt Rhodes:



I absolutely LOVE Matt Rhode's style of working. He is definitely one of my favourite concept artists at the moment, namely due to his clean lineart and colouring, and his apparent obsession with DnD-like fantasy artwork. Anyways, I am trying to finish Mass Effect 2 at the moment so I can get to Mass Effect 3. It is a fantastic game but I am quite impatient, here's hoping Mass Effect 3 lives up to my (very high) expectations.

Sometimes I feel I should start a blog about my thoughts on gaming.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment