Monday 12 March 2012

The Final Battle Approaches

So, my portfolio is basically finished. :)

I have decided to apply digitally, which means I am now putting together a blog specifically for the purpose of displaying my application portfolio. It's a WIP right now, but hopefully it will be all nice and prettied up by the end of the day. You can view it here: http://johnmullerportfolio2012.blogspot.com/

My freestyle is finished, including a banner I did with lots of extra sketches, and a sweet wizard that I drew quite a while ago. The last remaining piece is a few similar compositions for short life drawings and croquis sketches. :)




It's so incredible to be nearly finished! After this all I have is to fill in some paperwork, and then I will go play lots of videogames for a while. :D

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment