Saturday 3 March 2012

It's All Coming Together

So, I now have my drawings for my last background and my second perspective drawing.



They turned out quite nicely, and now in hindsight I wish I had done a LOT more illustration for the portfolio. I think I lost track of things and battled with mastering photoshop too much, because these two drawings are a lot better than many of the other works I have done so far. That is the luxury of hindsight though, and I have learned to stick to my strengths, ie; illustration.

On Monday we will be expected to present our compiled works to Iben, who is one of the judges at TAW. His insight will be quite valuable I expect, and I will have 5 days with him to polish everything. That means that tomorrow I am FINALLY going to scan my good long studies from TDA, so you will see those posted soon. :D

This has been a real learning experience for me, and funnily enough I think I needed something like this to make drawing more of a habit in my life. Even if I don't get in this year, I am glad I did this.


No comments:

Post a Comment