Monday 17 March 2014

Self Study Project - Environment Sketches 2.0

So this is the last week I'm going to have any time to work on my self study. I'm currently preparing for a mock presentation tomorrow before the final event this Friday. That means cleaning up my work and making it presentable in some format or another. Today I've been throwing some values into my environment sketches rather than cleaning up my lore doc or drawing characters... I'll get to those eventually.






It's been a great project but there are already a lot of new ideas cropping up here at TAW as we prepare for the Bachelor pitches. This has left me a little tired creatively and I'm looking forward to leaving Jahai for a while so it can simmer. I will definitely return sometime in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment