Thursday 16 February 2012

Fighting the Good Fight

Hey guys. :)

Once again, it has been a long time since my previous post. I'd like to say that I was busy, or predisposed, but I was not. To be honest, I was lazy. :P

Procrastination and laziness are probably my greatest enemies as a young artist, and I am ashamed to say that more often than not they get the better of me. Despite my eagerness to improve as an artist, there are always new books to read, movies to watch and videogames to play. Somehow I manage to put them all before my art, as if art was work, or a chore. Lately I am having to face up to that weakness, and I am battling every day to put more of myself into it, because I know I want it. It's funny how an old school habit can push you away from something you love... Being able to cruise through highschool on wit alone did nothing for my work ethic, which is something I have yet to establish.

However, I am pleased to say that I have produced more stuff in the last few days, it is just too early to post it. More will be online soon, and hopefully I will find out how to stop procrastinating.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment