Thursday 21 March 2013

Boudicca Sculpt Complete!

Today I think I hit the final level of my Boudicca sculpt. Bear with me as I am still getting used to the Zbrush render settings.




Now I have a sword and a spear to sculpt and her base, but technically I have almost met the requirements of the assignment already. I need to do a turnaround tomorrow so I will upload that when the time comes.

Overall this has been a really good first experience, but there is a LOT I wish I had done differently, hopefully I can remember these lessons this time.

EDIT: Did a short redesign of Boudicca based on my current wishes for where the design had gone. I find that I have a hard time sticking to one thing for a very long time, and I battled with many different ideas when making her. The result I have currently feels unsatisfactory at the moment. Maybe I can revisit her someday. Until then, there is this sketch.



More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment